Become A Member
The Y is a positive environment and a place that’s dedicated to serving everyone. We’re a gym, but we’re not just a gym. We’re a charity, but we’re not just a charity. We’re about families, but we’re also about singles, college students, new couples and empty-nesters. Above all, we’re about community.
Value of a Y Membership
Membership to the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati gives you so much more than just a place to work out! As a Y member, you have full use of all 13 locations in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area.
Today the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati offers the following member benefits:
A wide-variety of healthy living programs for people of all ages, including exercise, nutrition, and healthy lifestyle support
Fully trained staff that is always ready to assist you
Wellness consultations with trained fitness coaches that will help you set and achieve your goals
ActivTrax, a free virtual workout partner that creates custom workouts around your goals, strengths, and fitness experience
State of the art cardio and strength training equipment
Clean and well maintained facilities
Access to indoor and outdoor swimming pools and water parks where you can participate in a variety of water programs such as swim lessons, water group exercise classes or simply just some fun in the swim
Drop-in child care to ensure that your child is in a safe environment while you work out
The opportunity to train and become a Y mentor, tutor, or activity coach
The opportunity to build relationships with others members and volunteers
Opportunity to participate in specialty training classes such as Kettlebell, TRX Suspension Training, BOSU, and personal training
AWAY - (Always Welcome at a Y) Home away from home access to Ys across the country and around the world
Your membership also gives you opportunities to save. Members receive:
Special rates on programs such as day camps, youth sports, swim lessons, afterschool, adult sports, and specialty training classes
$50 in program gift certificates at the time of joining that can be used on Y programs
A savings of $90 for a week of camp at YMCA Camp Ernst
The Y is for Everyone
We believe that communities are only successful if they give everyone the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected and secure. The Y's Annual Support Campaign raises funds to provide program and membership assistance. We also offer flexible membership rates based on household income. Our goal is that no one is turned away due to inability to pay. Stop by your local Y Member Services desk or call to find out more information.
The YMCA of Greater Cincinnati is a nonprofit organization committed to helping all people grow in spirit, mind and body. To insure that our programs and services are available for all, at the R.E. Lindner YMCA we offer both “branch only” and “city-wide” memberships. Please contact the branch for pricing options for the following membership categories:
- Family/Household – Two adults and any dependent children under age 24 living at the same address. Additional adults ages 19 and over living at the same address may be added to the membership for an additional fee per month per adult
- Two Adult Household – Two adults, age 18-64, living in same household
- One Parent Family – Includes single, or legally separated person, and any dependent children under age 24 living at the same address
- Adult – Individual, age 30 through 64
- Young Adult - Individual, age 18 through 29
- Senior Citizen Family/Household – Same as Family/Household except either adult is age 65 or over
- Senior Citizen Adult – Individual, age 65 or older
- Teen - Individual, age 13-17
- Military - See our Military Membership page. Veterans, active duty members and their immediate families are eligible.
- Monthly draft of the first or 16th
- Draft from your checking account or credit card
- Annual payment in full
- Change your payment method at any time by calling or stopping in at your local Y
Stop by or call your local Y to set up an appointment with one of our membership staff to help you get started today!