1105 Elm Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
The Y is for everyone. Our programs, services and initiatives empower people to be healthier in spirit, mind and body, prepare people for employment, welcome and embrace newcomers and help foster a nationwide service ethic. And that's just the beginning!
Learn. Grow. Thrive.
- Click Here for the Winter Group Exercise Schedule, combining Central Parkway and Carl H. Lindner's classes
The Y’s many different programs let you try new things, develop skills, meet new people, and show what you are capable of! All of our programs will help you achieve and maintain health in spirit, mind, and body.
ActivTrax – A free service for members who want customized training plans to reach their health and fitness goals.
Free orientations in the fitness center and free weight center
Group Exercise Classes:
Cardio Blast - In this high intensity class you’ll enjoy getting both your cardiovascular workout and weights training workout in one session. It’s a great way to knock out your weight training while keeping a high heart rate.
Group Cycling - Group cycling is a moderate to high intensity, non-impact cardiovascular workout for all fitness levels. Your training will require strength, determination and fortitude. You select the intensity of your ride according to your fitness level but don’t be scared to keep up with the instructor.
Cardio Kickboxing - A high-intensity total body workout, incorporating strength training, cardiovascular exercise, and very light-contact kicks and punches are optional.
Step and Sculpt - A cardiovascular class utilizing adjustable steps. The higher your step the more calories you burn!
A healing martial art that combines many martial art movements with QI (energy) circulation, breathing, and stretching.
Yoga - For all fitness levels. Stretch, tone, strengthen, breathe, relieve stress, and energize.
Zumba - Grab a friend and come party yourself into shape with Zumba! The Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow, calorie-burning, dance fitness-party. Feel the music and let loose! One of the only cardio classes you'll ever leave with a smile on your face and more pep in your step!
Health and Fitness Center
Heated Indoor Swimming Pool
Full Size Gymnasium
Racquetball, Handball, and Squash Courts
Indoor Running Track
FREE Weight Room
Group Fitness Classes
Men's Massage Service
Separate Men's and Women's Whirlpool, Steam Room & Sauna
Full Service Locker Facilities
FREE Towel Service
FREE Off Street Parking
Join The Y
With the Y, you're not just a member of a gym - you're part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive.
We are a cause with a mission to helping you achieve a balance of spirit, mind, and body. We do that by encouraging good health and fostering connections with new and old friends through sports, fun, and shared interests.
Joining is easy:
YMCA membership is an amazing value:
- No annual contracts to sign
- Member Satisfaction Pledge with a money back guarantee
- Free group exercise classes
- Free child care while you make use of the Y (Must have family membership to qualify)
- Reduced rates and priority registration on programs and classes, including day camps, sports, swim lessons, before and after school, child care, specialty training classes, and a savings of $90 for a week of camp at YMCA Camp Ernst
- Online registration for most programs
- Access to indoor and outdoor swimming pools, water parks, and splash pads where you can participate in a variety of water programs such as swim lessons, water group exercise classes, or simply just some fun in the sun
- AWAY program to use your membership at other Ys across the country and around the world
- Guest pass program for your friends and family to experience the Y
- Member Referral Program
- Y Rewards
- Throughout its history, the Y has been a strong leader in international cooperation. To that end, the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati has established a formal partnership with the YMCA of Mexico City. Should you find yourself planning a trip to Mexico, bring along your YMCA membership card for a complimentary visit to the outstanding facilities of the Mexico City YMCA! Likewise, current members of the Mexico City YMCA are welcome at any of our YMCA of Greater Cincinnati branches.
The YMCA has several membership types for you to choose.
Teen - Ages 13-17
Young Adult - Ages 18-29
Individual Adult – Ages 30-64
Two Adult Household – Two adults, ages 18-64, living in the same household
One Adult Family – Includes single, or legally separated person, and any dependent children under age 24 living at the same address
Family/Household – Two adults and any dependent children under age 24 living at the same address. Additional adults, ages 19 and over living at the same address may be added to your membership for an additional $20 per month per adult
Senior Individual Adult – Age 65 or older
Senior Family/Household – Same as Family/Household where either adult is age 65 or over
Military - Veterans, active duty military personnel, and their immediate families are eligible for a special rate. See our Military Membership page [link to page] for more information.
$50 in program gift certificates is given at the time of joining and can be used on programs.
Everyone is Welcome
Our utmost goal is to make the Y and all we offer accessible and available to the entire Greater Cincinnati community! Each year, we raise money among staff, community partners, members, and volunteers so that we can provide services to those who could not otherwise afford it.
No one is ever turned away. From membership to youth sports, summer camp to swim lessons, and so much more, the Y is here to support you in your mental, physical, and spiritual growth. You can rest assured that the Y will guide you in having a healthy and happy life.
If you are in need of financial assistance to participate in the Y’s programs and services, please visit your local branch and fill out an application.
- Cash, check, or credit card. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted
- Monthly draft on the first or 16th
- Draft from your checking account or credit card
- Annual payment in full
- Change your payment method at any time by calling or stopping in at your local Y
Stop by or call your local Y to set up an appointment with one of our membership staff to help you get started today!
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Volunteers of the Y:
Join our branch board and committees
Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals through the Y tutoring and mentoring programs
Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and your community
Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
We invite you to take an active role in strengthening your community by sharing your time, talents and energies with us as a Y volunteer.
To become a Y volunteer, click here.